Sunday, June 12, 2011

Putting On The Skids On


Just the OPPOSITE of "putting on the skids"...I'm ramping up for my second Winter of supplying my new Roller-Skid for Snow Blowers everywhere! Last winter (2010-2011) was my first year and it turned out better than I had hoped. To be truthful, I didn't really have any expectations, only an obsession to get these things out there so more people could blow snow! To make a long story short, I turned 60 and bought a snow blower thinking it was going to be like mowing the lawn. Wow, was I in for a surprise! I was faced with going back into the house after only half an hour and confessing to my wife that I just got my butt kicked. I was exhausted! That's how it all started. I spent the entire Winter mocking up quite a number of solutions that resulted in the Roller-Skid. As time permits I will share more about how all of this came about... and where it's headed. Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment